Im not a fan of movies and is difficult to me choose a favorite movie because a don't have one. :(
But a thing that i really like is the music, and this movie is about that.
I found "Nowhere boy" making zapping or something like that, and i got hooked with the trama because the movie is about a young musician (Jhon Lennon), who started a band that changed the music of UK.
The young Jhon went to found his biological mother and in the road he started to sum up the dream on the music acutely influenced for Elvis.John becomes obsessed with rock 'n' roll music during a visit to Blackpool when he met his mother
The Cast is Aaron Johnson as Jhon Lenon, Kristin Scott Thomas as Mimi Smith (his uncle) and Thomas Sangster as Paul McCartney (guitarist and singer for the rock band the Beatles)
Jhon started to participate in a show with his band and meets Paul McCartney who accepted to form part of the band called The Quarrymen headline for Lennon. This band became very popular and John meets Paul's friend, George Harrison, who also auditions and accepted to form part of them like a lead guitarrist.
But a thing that i really like is the music, and this movie is about that.
I found "Nowhere boy" making zapping or something like that, and i got hooked with the trama because the movie is about a young musician (Jhon Lennon), who started a band that changed the music of UK.
The young Jhon went to found his biological mother and in the road he started to sum up the dream on the music acutely influenced for Elvis.John becomes obsessed with rock 'n' roll music during a visit to Blackpool when he met his motherThe Cast is Aaron Johnson as Jhon Lenon, Kristin Scott Thomas as Mimi Smith (his uncle) and Thomas Sangster as Paul McCartney (guitarist and singer for the rock band the Beatles)
Jhon started to participate in a show with his band and meets Paul McCartney who accepted to form part of the band called The Quarrymen headline for Lennon. This band became very popular and John meets Paul's friend, George Harrison, who also auditions and accepted to form part of them like a lead guitarrist.

Hi, i noticed the other movie you like, I'll see it someday, since I see movie The Beatles "Yellow Submarine" hahaha. I imagine the movie must be very good. :)
ResponderEliminarHello,
ResponderEliminarIt must be very good movie, I find it interesting, especially if they show music of them, today I will see it.
hi, you don`t like the corn, the manjarate, and the movies. you are an Alien?
ResponderEliminarHi Barbara
ResponderEliminarI see that you love so much the music ! and I listened a friend talk about "nowhere boy" but I never saw this film.