Ir al contenido principal

Favorite for now ❤

Well, the first semester I did not feel completely in veterinary. The subjects were a bit removed from what I expected to see. However, the second semester I realized that I was already entering in the career.
This third semester is a little closer to what I always wanted to learn. Histology was one of my favorite subjects in the second semester until I met physiology this semester.
While I do not have exceptional qualifications in that subject, but I really enjoy going to class and learning about it. I think the subject interests me a lot.
I would not bet the whole career to this subject, I think that there are still many years to know more areas of the veterinary, but for now I prefer that.

Resultado de imagen para fisiologia y anatomia animalAnother subject that I hated the last semester, but now I started to like is anatomy. I think that memorizing isolated names is really terrible, but now that we see organs and their tissues that we also see in histology and physiology, it has made me change my prejudices.


I think most of the subjects are amazing if they are studied in time, but for now the time is short and it is necessary to know a bit of everything.


I'm excited to read your favorite subjects!

Comentarios

  1. hello barbara, this semester also I liked a lot of physiology is the most entertaining until so far :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Bárbara, I had the same problem with Anatomy last year, the bones already had me crazy, but now with the organs I have fallen in love again.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello wow histology and physiology do you like to memorize?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello barbara
    It's good that you like physiology
    Is a very entertaining subject

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

An important decision

Hi! im here again! Some baby animals of Mundo Granja :) Well, when i was young i wanted to work in a area of health. I was not sure about what kind of job i preferred, but i always liked the hospitals, the investigation about sickness and the science in general. When i was around five years old i wanted to be a veterinarian like all the children, but along the years i knew other areas and i'm interested about maths too and i became to think more about what i wanted. When i applied to univesity i had many ideas, but the most important was to study Veterinary Science (my actually career). On the form i chose some engieneering and pharmacy but the first option was this career. I decided this after the death of my cat, something about i told us in the other post. Until now, im so happy about my decision, i really enjoy all the things that i learned here, and the many things that im going to learn and made. I hope to leverage all the tools that the career can offer me. So...

A required website

Currently I don’t have a frecuently-used website related with the career, but maybe the closest is the plataform “U-Cursos” hahaha. 😓 Although it is not a page to consult things about the veterinary or investigation, it is the way to communicate that exists with the teachers and classmates and to consult the enrolled courses. On the page there is a section with all our courses and in each course it is possible to access the mail, teaching material and even see the members who participate in the class. There are also forums where students talk absolutely about everything 👀 In the univesity it is absolutely necessary, because we are informed of tests, marks, and anything else that needs to be reported by teachers or other people. I think that students use the platform at least once a day (I check it at least twice), even, many people have the application on the phone to receive notifications of wonderful things like canceling some class, or receiving the marks. I did not ...

Nowhere Boy

Im not a fan of movies and is difficult to me choose a favorite movie because a don't have one. :( But a thing that i really like is the music, and this movie is about that. I found "Nowhere boy" making zapping or something like that, and i got hooked with the trama because the movie is about a young musician (Jhon Lennon), who started a band that changed the music of UK.  The young Jhon went to found his biological mother and in the road he started to sum up the dream on the music acutely influenced for Elvis. John becomes obsessed with  rock 'n' roll  music during a visit to  Blackpool  when he met his mother The Cast is Aaron Johnson as Jhon Lenon, Kristin Scott Thomas as Mimi Smith (his uncle) and Thomas Sangster as Paul McCartney ( guitarist and singer for the rock band  the Beatles) Jhon started to participate in a show with his band and meets Paul McCartney who accepted to form part of the band called  The Quarrymen headline for Lennon....