It was difficult for me to choose a photo that I liked.
Honestly, my favorite photos are where my dogs appear hahaha, but I chose this
one because at that moment the view was spectacular!.
This photo was taken by my sister in our last trip, the last summer.
In February we went to Pucón and on one of those days we
visited the Huerquehue National Park, located in the Araucania region. That day
we traveled many kilometers to reach the different lakes that we wanted to
know.
I had never walked as much as that summer. It was tiring but
we managed to see many lakes that they wanted to know. In addition to this
park, we visit the HuiloHuilo National Reserve and also Caburgua Lake. I took
many photos on those timeless walks, but this particular place was one of the
most special because it was very sunny and peaceful.
I do not remember the exact name of the lake, because there
were many lakes and we all traveled, but this one had a beautiful view and was surrounded
by araucarias and other tres of the zone.
The other parks were also amazing, especially HuiloHuilo,
but unfortunately (or fortunately) every day were very rainy, except for the
day I took this photo :).
ResponderEliminarhi barbara, the south is beautiful I also travel this summer and is full of places spectacular you were in the eyes of the caburgua?
Hello barbara
ResponderEliminarIt is a beautiful view, hope you continue traveling so that you take more photos like that