Although it is
not a page to consult things about the veterinary or investigation, it is the
way to communicate that exists with the teachers and classmates and to consult the
enrolled courses.
On the page there is a section with all our courses and in each course it is possible to access the mail, teaching material and even see the members who participate in the class. There are also forums where students talk absolutely about everything 👀
On the page there is a section with all our courses and in each course it is possible to access the mail, teaching material and even see the members who participate in the class. There are also forums where students talk absolutely about everything 👀
In the univesity it is absolutely necessary, because we are
informed of tests, marks, and anything else that needs to be reported by
teachers or other people.
I think that students use the platform at least once a day (I check it at least twice), even, many people have the application on the phone to receive notifications of wonderful things like canceling some class, or receiving the marks.
I think that students use the platform at least once a day (I check it at least twice), even, many people have the application on the phone to receive notifications of wonderful things like canceling some class, or receiving the marks.
I did not choose this page precisely because it was my
favorite, but rather because it is completely necessary to access to study
material.
Another website
that I sometimes visit is Medlineplus (https://medlineplus.gov/spanish), because because it has basic
information about pathologies or diseases that are related to themes that we
sometimes see in the class.
Another
platform that i use but is not a web page, is Google Drive. In the cloud I keep
notes and study material that I keep in my computer and sometimes I need to
review from the university.
I hope to read u
soon!!!!
Hi, I also use u-cursos, I think it`s a necessitly website, and for me it isn`t my favorite website hahaha
ResponderEliminarThe good thing about google drive is that we can share a lot of material and review files from previous years is very useful in university life jajajjaja
ResponderEliminarIs the best <3 haha
EliminarHello barbara
ResponderEliminar"U-Courses" is a very practical and easy to use website
I can not imagine my university life without this website
U-cursos is a great contribution for my life but i cried for a couple of note in the website
ResponderEliminarhi i think wikipedia is better that medlineplus
ResponderEliminarWikipedia lies and can be edited by anyone haha
Eliminar