After, in my adolescence, i started to know new music like Indie rock and i continued listening to the same music that my father did.
Now i have some types of favourite music. I like alternative rock, latin rock, classic rock, grunge rock, indie rock, and some metal.
I don't know exactly why i like this music, maybe because i really like the sound of that guitars and that drums. I had been sorrounded all my life for this music and that is i like the most.
My big love for the music let me to play guitar since nine years ago.
I read you!!
Hi! Your taste for music is varied, but that guitar sound is something that can`t be compared to anything...
ResponderEliminarHello Barbara!!
ResponderEliminarI like so much 505 of arctic monkeys <3
if you like the guitar and drums this band is the correct!! (:
hello barbara
ResponderEliminarwhat is your favourite band of music ?
I Cant decide for one, but my top five is this:
Eliminar-Arctic Monkeys
-Incubus
-Soda Stereo/Cerati
-The strokes
-The Beatles
I do not have a specific order I like them equally
hello barbara
ResponderEliminarwhat is your favourite band of music ?