Ir al contenido principal

More than pets :)

Well, when my mom had me in her tummy, she adopted a little cat called Estrellita. Estrellita and her momma came home, because they lived near of us. 
My parents and sister decided to have a cat in 1995.
After a few months i was born and i shared more than 15 years of my life with the cat.

In 2011 my cat died and that was very sad :( (I talk about this in my first post)

During that time, a dog hovered around my house and after a time, we adpted him (in 2012) <3. At the beginning was difficult, because i live in a apartment, and a dog requires more space than a cat, but the love was more than space hahaha and he stayed with us. 

In the winter of 2014, other dog hovered around my house, and i decided take care of her until she is adopted, but the adoption never arrived. The dog had many behavioral problems, she was a demon :( and no one want to adopted her.
With time we become atacched and after a time, she started to have a better behavioral and she learned to follow rules. 

Both got used to living in the apartment and going out three or four times a day.

Now i'm very happy with my two dogs, i really love them. They teach me a lot of simple things that the humans sometimes  forgot.

Comentarios

  1. Your dogs are very beautiful <3
    Adopt is the best decision. I believe that so much our adopted animals. Buy pets don't have a lot of advantages. Also, it's more expensive. I prefer to adopt than buy pets.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Barbara, I'm really sorry about what happened to your kitten :(
    How cute that you have adopted those beautiful dogs. I love that the love you feel for them has overcome the space of the apartment hahaha, how cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Barbara!
    Your dogs are really really beautiful!
    I can understand how difficult is live in at apartment, because you should go for a walk them!!, you are very responsible, congratulations :) <3.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, your dogs are beautiful, they are very similar and i know they are very beloved
    #papichentalovers

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello men ehh error in adopted you put adpted ajajajjaja your dogs is very beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your dogs love the camera, they come out very cute; It's great despite the difficulties thay you beech decided to adopt.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My dog also behaves as your dog very badly, sometimes also I think that it is a demon jajajajja but I have the hope that algun day calms down jajajaj :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hi barbara

    Your dogs are very cute and I love that you have adopted them

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

An important decision

Hi! im here again! Some baby animals of Mundo Granja :) Well, when i was young i wanted to work in a area of health. I was not sure about what kind of job i preferred, but i always liked the hospitals, the investigation about sickness and the science in general. When i was around five years old i wanted to be a veterinarian like all the children, but along the years i knew other areas and i'm interested about maths too and i became to think more about what i wanted. When i applied to univesity i had many ideas, but the most important was to study Veterinary Science (my actually career). On the form i chose some engieneering and pharmacy but the first option was this career. I decided this after the death of my cat, something about i told us in the other post. Until now, im so happy about my decision, i really enjoy all the things that i learned here, and the many things that im going to learn and made. I hope to leverage all the tools that the career can offer me. So...

A required website

Currently I don’t have a frecuently-used website related with the career, but maybe the closest is the plataform “U-Cursos” hahaha. 😓 Although it is not a page to consult things about the veterinary or investigation, it is the way to communicate that exists with the teachers and classmates and to consult the enrolled courses. On the page there is a section with all our courses and in each course it is possible to access the mail, teaching material and even see the members who participate in the class. There are also forums where students talk absolutely about everything 👀 In the univesity it is absolutely necessary, because we are informed of tests, marks, and anything else that needs to be reported by teachers or other people. I think that students use the platform at least once a day (I check it at least twice), even, many people have the application on the phone to receive notifications of wonderful things like canceling some class, or receiving the marks. I did not ...

Nowhere Boy

Im not a fan of movies and is difficult to me choose a favorite movie because a don't have one. :( But a thing that i really like is the music, and this movie is about that. I found "Nowhere boy" making zapping or something like that, and i got hooked with the trama because the movie is about a young musician (Jhon Lennon), who started a band that changed the music of UK.  The young Jhon went to found his biological mother and in the road he started to sum up the dream on the music acutely influenced for Elvis. John becomes obsessed with  rock 'n' roll  music during a visit to  Blackpool  when he met his mother The Cast is Aaron Johnson as Jhon Lenon, Kristin Scott Thomas as Mimi Smith (his uncle) and Thomas Sangster as Paul McCartney ( guitarist and singer for the rock band  the Beatles) Jhon started to participate in a show with his band and meets Paul McCartney who accepted to form part of the band called  The Quarrymen headline for Lennon....