Hi again! :)
Well, about my favourite device i think that i don't have one, but maybe i use one more than others.
In my everyday i need to be conected with my family, friends, and the university, and the most portable and multipurpose is the cellphone. All the time i need to know about some class, reports, or any information of the teachers.
I started to use cellphones when i was very young, maybe when i was around 10 years old. Now i have a regular smartphone that serves me for what i need; chat, read and listen music with it.
About how often i use it, i must admit i use it most of the day :( i do not cosider myself dependent of the technology, but i take it with me always and i check it at appropiate times.
I think that everyone have a favorite gadget acording their needs and preferences. In the job, the laptops and computers are more important, but for me, a cellphone its ok :)
I'll read you soon :)
![]() |
| It's only referential hahaha |
In my everyday i need to be conected with my family, friends, and the university, and the most portable and multipurpose is the cellphone. All the time i need to know about some class, reports, or any information of the teachers.
I started to use cellphones when i was very young, maybe when i was around 10 years old. Now i have a regular smartphone that serves me for what i need; chat, read and listen music with it.
About how often i use it, i must admit i use it most of the day :( i do not cosider myself dependent of the technology, but i take it with me always and i check it at appropiate times.
I think that everyone have a favorite gadget acording their needs and preferences. In the job, the laptops and computers are more important, but for me, a cellphone its ok :)
I'll read you soon :)

It's a big brick that cell phone hahahaha
ResponderEliminari think most of us use the cellphone everyday, so I do not consider you dependent on thecnology either
ResponderEliminarHello! I also think the same thing, the cell phone has become part of our needs. Today ... who does not have a cell phone?
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarWe choose the same technological apparatus but unlike you I think I'm very dependent on technology