I was born in Santiago in a hot day of february 15 as a looooong time ago.
I was a normal baby, or maybe not because the doctors noticed that i had displasia. Inmediately they treated me and after around two years i learn to walk :(
My childhood was very good. I lived with my parents, my sister (eleven years older) and my cat Estrellita (four months older than me). I shared good times with my family, we went out to different places and we passed beautiful moments with my grandparents my uncles and aunts.
All my childhood i had a close relation with animals and nature, and like all the children, i wanted to be Veterinary.
I started the school in a kindergarden with four years, and i met many friends that studied two years with me. At six years i went to another school and there i finished the primary. Then i went to the high school and met the friends that have now. The high school was very important to me. I learned so many things to the university life and my personal life. During this time my cat Estrellita died for a veterinary negligence. She didn't have an adecuate treatment and we needed to use euthanasia.
After this episode, my definitely decision was study Veterinary science in the university.
The 2016 i started to study Veterinary science in Universidad de Chile and now, i'm in the path to be the Veterinary that i wanted to be when i was a child. Im so happy to be here, and i hope to be a great professional :)
I was a normal baby, or maybe not because the doctors noticed that i had displasia. Inmediately they treated me and after around two years i learn to walk :(
My childhood was very good. I lived with my parents, my sister (eleven years older) and my cat Estrellita (four months older than me). I shared good times with my family, we went out to different places and we passed beautiful moments with my grandparents my uncles and aunts.
All my childhood i had a close relation with animals and nature, and like all the children, i wanted to be Veterinary.
I started the school in a kindergarden with four years, and i met many friends that studied two years with me. At six years i went to another school and there i finished the primary. Then i went to the high school and met the friends that have now. The high school was very important to me. I learned so many things to the university life and my personal life. During this time my cat Estrellita died for a veterinary negligence. She didn't have an adecuate treatment and we needed to use euthanasia.After this episode, my definitely decision was study Veterinary science in the university.
The 2016 i started to study Veterinary science in Universidad de Chile and now, i'm in the path to be the Veterinary that i wanted to be when i was a child. Im so happy to be here, and i hope to be a great professional :)

I'm sorry about your Kitty. You Will be an excellent vet.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarHi barbara ,,,, oooo I even have brothers very older one for 18 years of age and the other for 16 years of age is crazy and difficult to relate to them and you? How are you taking with your sister?
Hi barbara, what a pity about your cat kitty. I have cats babies , if you want, I'll give you one
ResponderEliminarHi :D
ResponderEliminarWhy you say that she didn't have an adecuate treatment? Is a shame her death :( ,
but a incentive for to be a great Vet
Success in all ;)