Hi! im here again!
Well, when i was young i wanted to work in a area of health. I was not sure about what kind of job i preferred, but i always liked the hospitals, the investigation about sickness and the science in general.
When i was around five years old i wanted to be a veterinarian like all the children, but along the years i knew other areas and i'm interested about maths too and i became to think more about what i wanted.
When i applied to univesity i had many ideas, but the most important was to study Veterinary Science (my actually career). On the form i chose some engieneering and pharmacy but the first option was this career. I decided this after the death of my cat, something about i told us in the other post.
Until now, im so happy about my decision, i really enjoy all the things that i learned here, and the many things that im going to learn and made.
I hope to leverage all the tools that the career can offer me.
Some love and i read you later <3
![]() |
| Some baby animals of Mundo Granja :) |
When i was around five years old i wanted to be a veterinarian like all the children, but along the years i knew other areas and i'm interested about maths too and i became to think more about what i wanted.
When i applied to univesity i had many ideas, but the most important was to study Veterinary Science (my actually career). On the form i chose some engieneering and pharmacy but the first option was this career. I decided this after the death of my cat, something about i told us in the other post.
Until now, im so happy about my decision, i really enjoy all the things that i learned here, and the many things that im going to learn and made.
I hope to leverage all the tools that the career can offer me.
Some love and i read you later <3

i wish you finish the career for heal to alot animals
ResponderEliminarThank you! i wish the same for you :)
EliminarHello Barbara!
ResponderEliminarI like your history, and I think that engieneering and pharmacy career are very dificult, but I believe that you can study them before you finish this career.
Not much difficult like Astronomy hahaha :(
Eliminar"I hope to leverage all the tools that the career can offer me." Me too.
ResponderEliminarI worked in a Drugstore and also I thought study Pharmacy, but my PSU score wasn't enough :c
Now, It doesn't matter... Veterinary is better carrer than Pharmacy :)
Hahahah definitely :) i think the same <3
EliminarHi bárbara
ResponderEliminarLike you I was always interested health and wanted to be a veterinarian since childhood but otherwise you hate math